We are currently looking for IT Engineers who is passionate about resolving IT related
problems, as well as creating an enhanced customer experience for our clients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Analyzing and interpreting the requests to ensure the classification, prioritization
and escalation of the requests are correct.
• Work closely with other teams to ensure the quick resolution of faults and the user
and/or client are kept updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the
• Identification of failures and short-comings in the current processes and escalate
• Addressing the issues logged by the clients in a professional and timely fashion.
• Be responsible for receiving, validating and logging service requests.
• Tracking and updating logged requests.
• Service Desk / Server / Desktop Support
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues around Microsoft and Linux
• Ability to research and solve problems/challenges on a day to day basis
• Must be able to adapt to change (Infrastructure and Environment)
• Need to travel to client’s site
• Higher Certificate in IT / Higher Certificate in Information Systems
• Higher National Diploma in Technology
• Bachelors’ Degree in IT (advantageous)
• A+ and N+ Certification
• MCITP or MSCE (Beneficial)
• 0-1 years’ experience in related field